Kaleidoscope Block progress

Jean wrote:

Regarding what I gave you today. Just make a 6 1/4" template, then cut 8 regular squares, and 8 squares in reverse. That will finish ALL of the 36 pink blocks. I have all the other 32 pink blocks sewn!!!!

I have 16 of the 46 stargazer blocks sewn. I'm making pairs of the blocks that are on different sides of the large nad narrow quilts. That makes for a symmetrical border as well as cuts in half the number of different templates that have to be made.

(picture is of the wrong side of stargazer blocks)

I'm keeping a lot of stargazer scraps. I can't bear to throw them away.

Oh, I have one extra sewn pink block and 1 or 2 cut pink blocks. We can use them for totes or handbags or placemats, or.......

My back hurts so it's time to sit and peruse the knitting books you so kindly brought today.

Oh, if you think the quilter identities are secret, think again. I heard Karen Rogers telling someone all about it. At least a few people saw the board and Margaret said it was very nice. So now to prepare next week's.

Oh, did I send you a beginning leading picture? If not, here it is.

No comments: