First mistake

Jean wrote:


Okay, I've started piecing the large lower quilt - putting the leading between the A blocks (either side of Steve).

So first I trimmed the first A block to the finished size - duh. Luckily, I had some cut pieces from the workshop, so pulled them out, and there's only 7! Where oh where did one triangle go?? I mean, since they were in a bag...

But I'd rather match and cut one triangle than 8 more pink squares!
(Here's a pic for missing persons - uh - missing triangles. Just in case you sight it.)

Here's a pic of the leading between the A blocks.

BTW, when we were talking about division of labor, I don't remember if you wanted to be a part of the piecing. Putting the black leading in is a piece of cake after drawing, cutting and sewing all the blocks. No, I'm not done, but very close to having all the stargazer ones done. Or are you saving your sanity for the quilting?

I just don't want you to feel deprived in any way. I'm kind of on a roll.

No comments: