That Tiny Iron

Jean wrote:

I knew the rose window would be easier than Steve. Why do you think I volunteered to do the window! Steve is a centerpiece, a unique feature, and I don't think you should rush him "to keep up."

I see the window and Steve as equal perhaps in time and effort. Yours is creative effort, mine is grunt work.

Why the tiny iron? Because there are places where the pieces don't butt exactly and so the tiny iron can work around them. If not, the adhesive sticks. And I also have the window on the large white table. I don't want the large iron to unstick the melamine. I do have to put a piece of cardboard between the pellon and pattern and move it around as the adhesive does go through the pellon. I'm sure you'll have equally wondrous problems with Steve. The neat thing is that we can each think about solutions from afar for each other.

Do you need turn under applique if the leading is on the edge? Maybe we need 1/8" leading around the face and hand??

No comments: